We are committed to healthy, safe, respectful, evidence-based care for all birthing families.
Read about our Comprehensive Care Package below or click on a link here to learn about an individual service.
- Well Woman Care – Take care of your body, plan ahead, and learn about your choices.
- Prenatal Care – We will take care of you throughout your pregnancy.
- Prenatal Care for Hospital Birth – You can benefit from expert prenatal care, even if you are planning for a hospital birth.
- Birth – We can catch your baby in our birthing center or in your home.
- Labor Monitoring – Close-to-home birth care for hospital birthing families
- Postpartum – Be guided and cared from the moment you first hold your baby in your arms.
Also, learn about our fees and payment options for these services.
Comprehensive Care for Birth
Choose our Comprehensive Care Package (prenatal, delivery, and postpartum care).
The comprehensive fee includes:
- Prenatal Care with a Licensed Midwife – This includes extended appointment times and extensive education and support during your pregnancy.
Massage Therapy – Enjoy a relaxing massage, designed especially for pregnancy and postpartum. Two massage sessions are included!
Childbirth Education Classes – We provide a comprehensive childbirth preparation series which will get you ready for labor, birth and beyond.
Birth Center Birth attended by two Licensed Midwives – Birth surrounded and supported by the strength of wise, compassionate women with the skills needed to keep you and your baby healthy and safe. The fee covers the facility, all facility supplies, linens, meals, cleaning and postpartum observation.
Basic Photography - We provide the first pictures of your new family.
Postpartum Care – We provide follow up care at three days, one week, two weeks, and six weeks postpartum.